Features of Plan Documents:
- Most HRAs and Cafeteria Plans are employee welfare benefit plans, and, as such, are subject to ERISA unless an exemption applies, such as the exemption for governmental or church plans.
- The plan administrator of an HRA or Cafeteria Plan must furnish plan documents and a Summary Plan Description to participants to explain the plan.
Advantages of a Choice Strategies Plan Document:
- Choice Strategies creates plan documents for all relevant plans we administer as part of our basic services.
- Our Compliance Team ensures all required amendments are made and posted to your secure online administrative guide as regulations change.
- Documents include:
- Basic Plan Document
- Summary Plan Description
- Adoption Agreement
- HIPAA Privacy Statement
- POP language can be included, upon request, with FSA/DCA cafeteria plan documents
If you need plan documents for an HRA or FSA/DCA plan that Choice Strategies does not administer, we offer a Plan Document Only Service.
If you require Premium Only Plan (POP) cafeteria plan documents and you do not offer an FSA/DCA plan, WageWorks' EZPOP service will provide a comprehensive POP kit and ongoing support to ensure your employees' pre-tax payroll deductions remain compliant.
For Plan Document Only or EZPOP fees and applications visit our Applications page here.