Members can now quickly and easily enroll online in FSA, DCA, Transit (TRN) or Parking (PKG) plans. This gives employees the flexibility to enroll on their own time ensuring they can choose plans and election amounts that work best for them.
Note: We are not auto-renewing FSA, DCA, TRN or PKG plans, so members will have to go online and choose their benefit amounts for 2014.
- Make Enrolling Even Easier: Employees don’t need an online account with Choice Strategies to enroll. But, logging into or creating an account makes the enrollment process even simpler by prepopulating information like demographics and dependent information.
- MultipleTools and Resources: Our enrollment system provides helpful tools, including the FSA Contribution Calculator and lists of eligible expenses to help members decide how much to contribute.
- Enrollment Handouts: Customizable handouts walk employees through the enrollment process step-by-step.
- Tutorial Videos: We’ve created short tutorial videos for both members and plan administrators/brokers to help answer frequently asked questions.
- Live Webinars: Employers and Brokers can register here for a recurring live webinar about online enrollment.
We realize that online enrollment may not work for all clients and members, so you can continue to submit paper enrollment forms or auto-renew your plans by contacting Client Services.
We look forward to working with you in 2014!