A Health Savings Account (HSA) can be a valuable tool in designing a comprehensive healthcare program for your employees. Choice Strategies has a long-standing partnership with BenefitWallet, formerly ACS/BNY Mellon, to provide feature-rich HSAs to our clients. Together, we provide tremendous tools and recources to help you create a custom cost-savings solution for you and your employees.
The BenefitWallet website education page provides HSA account holders and employers with a wealth of educational resources. The website also includes an extensive FAQ section that is divided up into specific topics.
Tax Implications for HSAs
Its Tax Time-Part One (video)
Part one reviews tax guidelines and filing information for HSAs.
Its Tax Time-Part Two (video)
- Part two reviews the how, why, and when on forms needed for HSA tax purposes.
Pre-Tax Contribution Limits
- Items subject to the deductible
- Co-pay or coinsurance of the health care plan
- Limited over-the-counter items
- Alternative treatments
- A complete list of FSA/HSA eligible expenses is on our website within the Helpful Links section