The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (***) is a Federal law that was enacted in April 1986. The law requires that employer groups of 20 or more provide for temporary health, dental and/or vision coverage for employees and/or their eligible dependents after a qualifying event has occurred. A qualifying event includes termination of employment, reduction in work hours, divorce or legal separation, employee’s death, an employee’s entitlement to Medicare benefits, or a dependent’s loss of coverage due to ineligibility.
Keeping up with *** rules and regulations can be a full-time job. Add in the administrative tasks required to prepare, track, and mail notices, process elections, and collect payments, and administering *** can quickly drain important business resources. Choose us to be your administration partner and we’ll do the heavy lifting. Our *** solution frees business owners up to concentrate on other critical tasks.
As part of the WageWorks family, we are able to offer our clients one of the industry’s leading *** solutions, provided by CONEXIS, a division of WageWorks.
We simplify *** administration with comprehensive services:
- Reliable and compliant notices, processes, and reporting
- 24/7 access to real-time data
- Online election processing, electronic payments, and support requests
- Easy setup process and outstanding customer service throughout the plan year
- *** alternatives program limits adverse selection and saves money
- Strictly enforced, expert administration helps ensure compliance
- The industry’s most powerful web-based system is also flexible enough to accommodate special needs and requirements.